the cfda health initiative.
the whole evening was about "resizing the sample size" and with fashion week it raised quite the stir.
amazing highlights :
- seeing ms. anna wintour in all her -perfect- hair glory! honestly not a hair out of place. i was in awe.
- witnessing dvf's graceful & elegant beauty. she is the definition of a
w-o-m- a - n.
- being surround by all the hip - voguette's - including Hamish Bowles and Meredith-Melling- burke. i felt like a nerd.
- sitting next to model, Ali stephens and her sis. they are gorgeousssss and so down to earth !!!
- saying hi to coco rocha !
- Doutzen is a GODDESS.
- zac posen is so outspoken and firey ! he was on the panel and definitely voiced his opinion.
- marcus wainright from rag & bone is super cute !
- so many hip and stylish woman and men i did not know what to do with myself. i definitely felt like a frump.
to sum up the evenings discussions in a few words : models are WAY too young & casting directors, designers, and the fashion community as a collective have to take action now, many of them actually want to enforce an age limit of 18... but will it ever happen ? fashion week and the industry as a whole is greatly rooted in tradition. Therefore change is hard. . . as in any area of life and society. but interesting times are ahead . . . and i definitely think times are changing . . . i already notice a difference on the catwalks of yesterdays shows - what do you guys think ?