1. rosebud salve : I think this stuff is self-explanatory. It has a magical formula. classic. A must have! Go purchase asap.
2. mint green tea : Although I love green tea from my sushi joint- mint green tea steals my heart. The crispness that comes from the mint, coupled with all the yummy antioxidants from the leaves = pure heaven. I drink at least 2 GIANT mugs a day.
3. NARS multiple (Palm Beach, although the picture here is orgasm): This stick is the perfect bronzer. But alas, it is NOT only a bronzer but an eyeshadow + lip color. It's an all-in-one and could not be more perfect.
4. Kiehls tinted: This stuff is IT. I don't like wearing foundation at all, but this stuff not only has sunscreen in it (SPF is a must) but it moisturises and covers. I promise you if you are in the market for a new sheer base, this is the stuff. I use the Light color.
5. Gucci by Gucci: This is what a woman would smell like if she were a man (?). I love its fem/masc. notes. I feel like this scent bottles up all that I am.
6.ysl touche eclat (shade # 2) : No words to describe the greatness. I think it speaks for itself.
7. Bodyshop coconut body butter : This has been my mainstay for as long as I can remember. I slather it on after a shower and it keeps me smooth + fresh all.day.long. Also who doesn't want to smell like a coconut all day? It's like going on a mini vacay.
8. MAC +fix : Spray this before you put on your make-up OR after. OR even better when you do not feel like wearing any make-up at all, spritz and you will be left with a healthy glow. It looks as if you just went on a mini-jog, without having to actually run. Now that's what I call love.
9. Kiehls abyssine eye cream : I just started using this stuff this summer and I feel like I can't go to bed without it. I also put a little bit on in the morning to de-puff. I 'm quite skeptical about all eye creams, BUT I really feel like this stuff produces results. I guess only time will tell...
10. Cetaphil : This it the one and only face wash I use. I've used it for 10 years now and I will NEVER ever use another. It's gentle and keeps my skin squeaky clean.
11. O.P.I Pink-ing of you : This is hands down my favorite shade. It has that little bit of bubblegum pop, it's neutral and when you do not feel like sporting "vodka & caviar" or "russian navy" It will leave you feeling girly as ever, especially with all the leather + zippers. :)