blazer. mossimo. pants. vintage. shirt. UO. shoes. JS. sunglasses. persol.
Well finals have started. Sorry for being MIA. Living in the Southern Hemisphere means my year runs from February - November...therefore its nearing the end of the year. 5 long weeks of finals ahead of me. I wrote two this week and have heaps more to go. So before the real business starts, I went out with a few girlfriends tonight to watch the sunset...nothing beats the African sun. I promise you. magic.
I was definitely feeling a tad adventurous with this shirt on. Low, it is, but coupled with my blazer to cover any slips proved to be a perfect match.
Oh I also re-discovered this lipstick from my cruise ship days (I danced on one!) and since we got 30% off MAC and I had heaps of recyclables, free lipstick it was. It's a Glaze- called Hue. Hard to see in the picture, but its super natural and gives your lips a radiating glow. I don't wear much make-up, but this is now a must.
Tagged- yes. by the lovely lula of Hello Sailor ! ( ps- i'm obsessed with your name, lula). So here's a few tid-bits :
1. Clothes shop: very random + widespread. and will really look/buy anywhere. h&m. men's departments. aa. topshop. vintage. ebay. amazon
2. Furniture shop: @home. Scandinavian living. CB2.
3. Sweet: strawberries.organic chocolate.
4. City: New York. Paris. Vancouver. Cape Town. Auckland. Sydney. Kiev.
5. Drink: mint green tea. water. rooibos.
6. Music: stars. the strokes. tegan and sara. the bloc party. 80's. MGMT. bryan adams. broadway. SO much more.
7. Tv-Series: Not watching any at the moment. Sex and the city. Seinfeld.
8. Film: dirty dancing. breakfast at Tiffany's.
9. Workout: I danced for 18 years. So being active runs in my blood. I love everything. walking (like a new yorker-fast). pilates. bikram. spinning. running. hiking. dancing to good music. shopping (!)
10. Pastries: vegan cupcakes.
11. Coffee: after the BF bought a swiss espresso machine 2 months ago. I love it. But prefer green tea.